Proven Fort Lauderdale Lawyer Protects Clients’ Property Interests
Established South Florida attorney handles real estate, estate planning and debt concerns
Protecting your property rights and interests is essential whether you’re buying a home, issuing a mortgage, drafting a will or filing for bankruptcy. However, the legal and practical considerations associated with these matters are complicated, and one error can prevent you from reaching your goals. Our firm, Marc Brown, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale, serves as a valuable partner to South Florida clients who are looking to preserve what they’ve accumulated and take advantage of promising opportunities.
Dedicated firm assists with transactions and landlord-tenant matters
Whether you are a business owner or looking to safeguard your family’s future, you deserve an attorney who is:
- Respected — Regardless of what your legal concern entails, you will work one on one with a proven lawyer until your matter is resolved. Attorney Marc Brown has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Focused — Our firm handles a diverse set of issues to help people protect their property and financial well-being. You will benefit from having an attorney who is familiar with the laws that affect you and can devise effective solutions to even the toughest problems.
- Dedicated — In every situation, we are committed to achieving the best possible result for our clients while easing their burden and minimizing the disruption to their lives. This is why we offer cost-effective rates, including fixed-fee arrangements where appropriate, and flexible scheduling.
Whether you require assistance during a real estate transaction, assistance preparing a will or advocacy during a court proceeding, our firm delivers the representation and service that will give you the confidence to move ahead.
Skillful advocate handles collections, bankruptcy, estate and probate issues
Throughout South Florida, we assist individuals, families and businesses with legal matters relating to:
- Real estate — Our firm handles a wide array of real estate concerns, including closings for residential and commercial properties and matters relating to title defects and lien reduction.
- Landlord-tenant law — Dealing with issues pertaining to landlord-tenant law can be difficult no matter which side of a lease you’re on. Clients count on us for effective counsel on evictions, problems relating to conditions and security deposit disputes.
- Bankruptcy — We assist debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and have extensive knowledge of collections law to help businesses secure the payment they’re entitled to in a lawful, efficient manner.
- Foreclosure — When lenders need to consider foreclosure in order to protect their investment, our firm offers comprehensive advice on the rules that must be followed to recover the property as well alternatives such as mortgage modification that might better serve our clients’ interests.
- Trusts and estates — By focusing on your unique objectives, we provide knowledgeable guidance on a full range of trusts and estates issues. Whether you’re looking to draft a will or have been given the responsibility of serving as a personal representative during the probate process, our firm is here to help.
Selecting the right attorney is the first step toward securing the outcome you seek. From your first conversation with us, you will see why we have established such a strong reputation in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties.
Contact a knowledgeable South Florida lawyer to schedule a free consultation
Marc Brown, P.A. in Fort Lauderdale represents Florida clients in legal matters pertaining to real estate, probate and bankruptcy. For a free consultation regarding your situation, please call 954-566-5678 or contact us online. We also see clients in West Palm Beach by appointment only.